Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- TOLERANCE – SO WE CAN ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
Tag Archives: Bankruptcy
Have paper and pencil ready when you listen in. He’s Awesome!
We managed to catch up with Jordan Goodman, author of 13 books on finance, a regular contributor on CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, and NPR among others, and the owner and host of MoneyAnswers.com.
Jordan was preparing for a spot on the TV show, The View with Barbara Walters, when we caught him for this interview. Check the show below.
Jordan just released a new book, on how to become debt free – “Master Your Debt” .
Jordan Goodman is “America’s Money Answers Man” and a nationally-recognized expert on personal finance. He is a regular guest on numerous radio and television call-in shows across the country, answering questions on personal finances. He appears frequently on NBC’s The Today Show, Fox News Network, Fox Business Network, CNN, CNBC and CBS evening news, and a host of other notable radio and television shows.
He is the author of 13 best-selling books on personal finance including Master Your Debt, and Fast Profits in Hard Times. And somewhere in between all of the above, Jordan manages to personally respond to as many email as he can that get sent to him through his website, What’s Your Money Type.
JW Najarian and Bob Schecter got to talk with Jordan about the hard times we are in.
Jodan disagrees that these are the worst times and hits upon some of the opportunities that are available, not just in the future, but right now. There is no doubt, Jordan has done the research and come up with some great answers. That’s why he’s known as America’s Money Answer Man. Listen-In, and take notes as he shares some great stuff and terrific insights on:
- Credit Card Debt
- Mortgage Debt
- Student Loan Debt
- and Much More