Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- TOLERANCE – SO WE CAN ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
Tag Archives: firemen
By James Carlini
We have all heard about the municipality in California that has paid some of its administrators with six-figure salaries as well as six-figure pensions, but we think that is a very rare occurrence and that our own municipality would never get that bad.
Look closely at your own municipality and its agencies. Are they gouging you on the price of services? Are you paying double compared to the Continue reading
Any civilization in the last 5,000 years can only be understood and measured by what we can read and discover about them. If they did not keep track of their accomplishments and cultures, chances are, we would know very little about them and their achievements.
- If you do not know where you came from, do you really have a good idea of where you are headed?
- How do you build upon the accomplishments of the past or avoid the mistakes of the past if you are unaware of them?
These seem to be good questions to ask people who do not have a good grasp of how this country started and developed throughout the last 200 years. As was pointed out by one museum curator, those in the last generation (the Great generation of World War II) seemed to have more Continue reading
The latest attempts at putting Illinois back on the right road to fiscal solvency and promote a more enticing image to attract businesses should be accompanied by the song by the Talking Heads’ “We’re On a Road to Nowhere”
We’re on a road to nowhere….. After a 66% tax increase in state income tax, we are still billions of dollars behind in Continue reading