Dave Austin Success Coach to Top Athletes Discusses When to Hold Them and When to Fold Them
I am a graduate of Harv Eker’s full personal development program. A program I highly recommend. One of the best things I got from the program was getting to know Dave Austin.
Dave coached a good friend of mine and my friend really spoke highly of Dave.
Years later I got the chance to meet Dave myself and he turned out to be such a warm and wonderful person, but more that Dave is the real deal. I live in Los Angeles, CA so every other person I meet is a life coach energy healer.
Dave is the real deal. He is an elite success coach, but made sure all his programs worked by becoming the top or best in all he did (see bio below), then he taught his clients based on his success and they in turn had success.
If you want to really learn from a master, just listen to this interview..
Don’t let the word Elite mess you up. Dave is a real down to earth guy and Dave is the guy I would choose if I wanted to make sure I was successful. Dave makes the interview process easy as he is so wonderfully fun and exciting to talk to and I now call him friend!
Thank you for all you do Dave and thank you for being so gracious with your time. – JW
Affectionately known as the “Head” head coach with many of his clients. Dave has studied and learned through personal experience what enables some people to be successful and realize their potential, what holds back others from this same success.
He knows what motivates them, what drives them, and what inspires them. He has an uncanny knack for bringing out the best in his clients.
Dave brings this inspired thought process and insights to countless audiences across the nation and as far away as Uzbekistan — sharing his success methods of Exceeding Your Potential with not only professional and elite amateur athletes, but also with entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, managers, sales professionals, corporate employees and educators.
Dave is a compelling, empowering and compassionate coach who has helped many, many individuals achieve their dreams.
Dave is a San Diego State University graduate with a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in both Psychology and Physical Education and uses this unique blend of education in combination with his real life experiences.
Dave has developed specific methodology and results-oriented activities to help people take on greater challenges and produce breakthrough results. His clients are now accustomed to realizing their full potential and to exceeding the boundaries that they previously thought were holding them back.
Dave’s success rate in working one-on-one with athletes is nearly 100%. His methods have proven over and over again to work every time. All that is required is a willing partnership and an open mind.
Get Ready to be Astounded. Here are just some of Dave’s accomplishments:
SUCCESSHIGHLIGHTS: What Dave’s performance coaching has led to…
- The L.A. Dodgers 2004 Being in Last Place to Winning the Pennant Winning Race
- The U.S. Olympic Field Hockey Team Best Performance In World Competition and Beating Russia for the First Time in History
- Luke Scott of the Houston Astros Being Named as the Astros “Hottest Rookie” in 2006
- Kameron Loe of the Texas Rangers Being this Year’s Best Pitcher in all of MLB’S Spring Training
- Vince Spadea’s “Hottest Rising Star” on ATP Tour
LIFE EXPERIENCES: Dave’s life experiences include…
- He is a former world-ranked professional tennis player
- He received college scholarships in three sports; football, baseball, and tennis
- He surfed in the Makaha International Surfing Championships in Hawaii
- He has had acting roles in blockbuster movies such as “Uncommon Valor” starring Gene Hackman and Patrick Swayze, and “The Jagged Edge” with Jeff Bridges and Glen Close
- His face has been seen by millions of television viewers in commercials such as Diet Coke, Olympia Beer, Roman Meal Bread, and Chevron
- He had a “Pick Hit” pop single in Billboard magazine as a recording artist
- He has been a managing director of an independent record label within the Universal Music Group family
- He was awarded the Presidential Merit Award from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Science (NARAS who puts on the Grammy Awards)
- He has raised over $1 million in charitable funds putting on The Music & Tennis Festival which featured music acts such as Santana, Queen, Rush, Kansas, Michael McDonald, Commodores, Alan Parsons Project, America, Melissa Etheridge, Loverboy, and featuring David Foster
- He is a published author, writing the critically acclaimed, “The Unfinished Cross – Listen to the Voice Within ” as well as “Songwriting for Dummies” and is currently writing his next book, “Exceeding Your Potential”
PROFESSIONAL & ATHLETE CLIENT LIST: As a mental performance coach, Dave’s clients include:
- The U.S. Olympic Field Hockey team
- The L.A. Dodgers when they went from last place to winning the 2004 Pennant
- Corporations such as Washington Mutual, Fastclick, and Amgen
- Plus many professional athletes including Luke Scott of the Houston Astros and “Hottest Rookie” in 2006, and this year’s best pitcher in all of spring training, Kameron Loe of the Texas Rangers.
LUKE SCOTT HOUSTON ASTROS . JASON BOTTS TEXAS RANGERS . SCOTT BAKER MINNESOTA TWINS . MOTOROLA . KAMERON LOE TEXAS RANGERS . BRANDON MCCARTHY TEXAS RANGERS .WASHINGTON MUTUAL . JOE BORCHARD CHICAGO WHITE SOX . MICROSOFT . VINCE SPADEA ATP TENNIS TOUR . AMGEN INC . LOS ANGELES DODGERS . SHANE AUSTIN UNIVERSITY HAWAII . U.S. OLYMPIC FIELD HOCKEY TEAM . FASTCLICK . ZACHARY PENEPHRASE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES . BRAD BOYER SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS . JOHN DRAPER KANSAS CITY ROYALS . JEFF MURREL AVP VOLLEYBALL TOUR . BRITTNEY COLLET SAN JOSE STATE . TYLER ADAMZYK ST. LOUIS CARDINALS . JASMINE ABDALLAT JORDAN OLYMPIC EQUISTRIAN JUMPER . ANTHONY PLUTA TEXAS RANGERS . CODY COLLET DETROIT TIGERS . DANA EVELAND ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS . JOSH HARRISION SAN JOSE STATE . CODEFUSION
“You could never pay enough for the value our team has received from this style of “mental conditioning” coaching. This work is priceless.”
– Shiv Jagdav
head coach of USA National Field Hockey Team
“As our company embarked on some aggressive growth initiatives, I brought Dave in to prepare our senior management team for the challenges that lay ahead. Dave helped take our confidence and motivation to a new level, which paid big dividends in achieving our goals. Based on my work with Dave, I would highly recommend him to any individual or organization looking for superior results.”
– Kurt Johnson
formerly CEO of Fastclick, Inc.
“Whether it be in business or sports, when you are able to operate at the top of your game, successful results come naturally. Dave is a master at bringing out the best in everyone.”
– Mark Monroe
“Dave illuminated for us that obstacles area actually moments of opportunities where we can rise above our own current limitations in order to reach the next level of quality, excellence, and achievement.”
– Lee Boothby
SR VP and General Counsel for Enalasys Corporation
“Dave Austin is a phenomenal talent who not only whole-heartedly believes in our vision, he is continually raising the bar for what he knows we can achieve. What impresses me the most, however, is Dave’s genuineness, passion for life and his ability to hold in completion that we are (already) successful.”
– Susan White
VP Business Development for Scisbo Inc.
“The information Dave shares is powerful, to the point, and exactly what my players needed to assist them in obtaining their goals.”
– Page Odle
Director of Baseball for National Sports Management
“What Dave brings to the table is an uncanny sense of what the boys need to hear in order to individually, and as a team, take it to the next level.”
– Bob Gregorchuk
Head Football Coach for Rio Mesa High School
“What Dave teaches goes beyond psychology and touches you at the core of your being.”
– Dr. Ronald Lutz PhD
Dean Emeritus of American Institute of Psychology