Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- TOLERANCE – SO WE CAN ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
Tag Archives: workplace
EXCERPT from James Carlini’s upcoming book, Location, Location, Connectivity :
How receptive is your building to all the new connectivity technology exploding onto the market? Have your Smartphone with you? Does it work well in your building? What about your applications running on your enterprise network? Are you getting the speeds you need to compete in the 21st century? Or, are you stuck with 20th century connectivity because no one knows how to upgrade the building’s network infrastructure? Continue reading
Do you still use a rotary telephone (do you even know what that is?)? Can you buy gas at 20 cents a gallon where you live? Times have changed, companies have changed, and giving a two-week notice went out with nickel beers. Continue reading