Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
- Announcing the 25th Annual Night of 100 Stars
Tag Archives: gmo
GMO or No GMO?
It seems like a question everybody should be able to answer – do you know what’s in your food? And while the question may seem simple enough to answer, you might not necessarily be able to find the answer on the nutrition label or packaging of your food. This is because there is currently no legislation that requires food producers to report if there are GMOs, (genetically modified organisms), in their products. GMOs, are plants or animals that have been genetically engineered with DNA from viruses, bacteria or other plants and animals and do not occur from natural processes or crossbreeding.