Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- TOLERANCE – SO WE CAN ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
Tag Archives: affordable care act
Minda Wilson Founder at Affordable Healthcare Review believes the Affordable Care Act (ACA) comes from good intent, but is a big mess when it comes to implementation.
Whether you are a fan of Obamacare or not, the news this week about CGI and it’s failed attempt to build a usable website and platform for the federal ACA rollout has proved that implementation of the new law will not be as smooth as anyone would hope.
Add to that a very confused public and private sector over just how the ACA will affect everyone and you have a Continue reading →