Stefanie helps her clients propel themselves to new and higher levels of success.
I was at the conference for three days interviewing authors, speakers publishers, agents and many more excellent guests of Rick Frishman and as I did I would notice Stefanie sitting at a table with someone going over strategies for their business.
I was taken by the intensity and focus she gave each new person that entered the room and sat down with her. They each had her undivided and complete attention. Impressive.
I tried for the three days to get an interview with her as she was only 15 feet away from me at anytime she was in the room, but she had a steady line of clients the whole three days and could not find even a minute to sit with me.
Finally on the last day, I caught Stefanie as she got ready to break to get something to eat. I grabbed her… Sorry Stefanie, I know you and your husband were hungry, and had the wonderful Starley Murray do a short interview with her.
Rick had asked Stefanie to come to his event to help the authors that attended the event, because she has such a great track record of helping authors and other businesses propel their projects to new levels of success. I have never met Stefanie before, Rick has hired her for many of his top clients. That speaks, no pun intended, volumes to me. It turned out great, but I hope to get Stefanie to do a podcast with us soon. – JW
Often referred to as “The Expert’s Expert”, International Speaker and Consultant, Stefanie Hartman is a highly sought after Behind the Scenes Marketing Strategist for entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, coaches and experts throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
Stefanie specializes in providing proven ‘real world’ powerful marketing strategies to generate on-going revenues, build your database and position you as a top expert in your field. A rarity in the industry she reveals the TRUTH and helps entrepreneurs eliminate the learning curve and avoid the many pitfalls and costly mistakes that only the top 1% of income earners know. You can get more information at Stefanie’s web site www.StefanieHartman.com
- Founded a Private Online Club that uses match-making technology to connect Entrepreneurs with casual partners that put your business or products in front of your target market worldwide. www.PrivateJVClub.com .
- Created the Millionairesin Training Program, an online school for Entrepreneurs, Authors and Speakers. www.MITProgram.com
- Worked with “who’s who” of the industry: T. Harv Eker, Matt Bacak, 3-time Olympian Ruben Gonzalez, Oprah Guest Cynthia Kersey, among others. Has shared the stage with Rick Frishman, Arielle Ford (Deepak Chopra), John Assaraf, Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for Soul).
- Recently courted byan award winningNew York Publishing Firm to lend her marketing expertise to their famous and new authors.
- Partnered with NY publisher to award publishing contracts to Entrepreneurs world-wide, including full & major distribution to retail bookstores, foreign rights, and online sellers via Ingram.
- Partnered to create the first and only “Get it Done for You” Social Media & Marketing Service Company for JV product launches, best-seller campaigns, and 100% social media set up and ongoing monthly marketing to get you leads, profits and set up in 30 days or less.
- Co-produced several television shows, specials and documentaries, including work for PBS, The Discovery Channel, CTV, The Outdoor Life Network, VTV Channel for Baton Broadcasting
- Marketing Strategies that enabled a client to sell over $600,000 of products in one weekend.
- Marketing campaign that propelled an un-known author to #1Best-Selling Status on date predicted.
- Marketing Strategy that enabled an author to sell over $1 Million of products in 3 days.
- Designed monthly revenue program for client that nets him $3,000 – $10,000 in sales per month, 99% leveraged work by other people. No selling, no product distribution.
- Increased client sales from $18,000 – $54,000 in 4 weeks.
- After only 1 hour consulting/training helped speaker sell $500,000 products in 9 months (after he gave up trying).
Rick Frishman’s Author 101
Are you curious about what publishers like Harper Collins, Morgan James, Adams Media, Wiley, Random House, and Simon & Schuster are looking for? What is the best way to get your manuscript read when you’re an unpublished author? Want to know the biggest mistakes to avoid when writing book proposals? You’ll be engaged as these top pros share their expertise, reveal the inner workings of the publishing industry, and discuss various approaches to common marketing and publishing challenges.
Author 101 University Event Website: www.author101university.com