Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
- Announcing the 25th Annual Night of 100 Stars
Tag Archives: napoleon hill foundation
Greg S. Reid Bestselling Author, Speaker, Teacher, Filmmaker, Publisher, Talks About His New Upcoming Book Stickability
Greg Reid, Bestselling Author of Three Feet from Gold and many other books, talks to us about how perseverance and not giving up on your dream is the most important key to your success .
I also get a chance to talk to Greg about publishing a #1 bestseller. As a bestselling author and publisher he has a very keen perspective on the writing, publishing and marketing processes that work. Continue reading →