Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
- Announcing the 25th Annual Night of 100 Stars
Tag Archives: poem
Give me the courage, Lord, to sail
my boat out from the shore.
I’d rather know the ocean’s gale
and hear the tempest’s roar
Than anchor safely in some bay
because fear conquered me.
Let craft less daring inland stay…
be mine the pathless sea.
By author: Joseph Morris