Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
- Announcing the 25th Annual Night of 100 Stars
Tag Archives: floats
Every year, as we live close to Pasadena, we get to see the B-2 Stealth “Spirit” Bombers as they line up to fly over the Rose Parade. Every year they fly a different route, but somehow seem to always come close enough to our house to get some great pictures.
Today the B2 was piloted (per KTLA Announcement) by Capt Brian “HasNo” Stiles and Capt Josh “Trap Door”
You can see their footage.. Very Cool as they followed by air… The B2 footage starts at 4min 24seconds into the clip: http://www.ktla.com/videogallery/67108021/News/KTLA-Rose-Parade-2012-Part-1
I edited video I took just today and last year of the Stealth Spirit Bomber just before it flew over the parade…. I sneeked in a 2011 clip just cause it was good…
It was great to go and see the floats close up and since we were also honored to have worked on the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Float, it was great seeing the float we worked on go by. We like it better from home though.
Don’t miss my interview with Phoenix Children’s Hospital Behavioral Sciences, Dr. Kotlow on Mood Disorders in children. They need your help to save great programs from losing funding.
Gluing flower petals to on a float is long painstaking work and we salute the volunteers that help with the floats year after year.