I am a fan of Empire Avenue. I use it to meet some of the greatest social media superstars and to make sure I am doing all I can to hopefully become one myself.
Empire Avenue helps by letting you know where you need to do more work in the social media arena and you can check in on people that have mastered their specific platform to see what and how they do it.
Now Empire Avenue is starting a new group of leaders to help propel EAv to new heights and one of the things they are doing is spotlighting some of their more active members as a token of appreciation.
EAv has always been a great community and it looks like they are reaching out farther to really allow the leaders of the community to do more and get recognized for it.
Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
- Announcing the 25th Annual Night of 100 Stars