I follow here, and have found this to be very true, but it is funny that sometimes maturity only shows up on the surface. Too often having a lack of experience can still cause seemingly mature kids to make real bad mistakes.
I look at child stars, they work in situations that make them seemingly grow up very fast. The difference in a regular kid and a celeb kid in perceived maturity, can be vast. They seem to act so much more adult than their regular counterparts, but it also seems they still make real lunkhead mistakes with their lives and money. Maybe seeming mature and being mature are too different things.
I do believe that sheltering our kids or ourselves can keep us from growing into our most mature selves… You have to be allowed to make mistakes and take risks. At any age you have to allow yourself to fail in order to succeed. – JW
Interviews and Features
Most Recent Posts
- The Commercial Real Estate Professional Investor Group CREPIG is being offered for sale
- Cancer: From Tears to Triumph Goes International Besteller
- 4th of July 2015
- Memorial Day 2015
- BIG DATA & THE NEW EDGE TECHNOLOGY (Smartphones and Tablets)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSED
- Is Alcohol More Dangerous Than Heroin, Cocaine, Meth or Marijuana?
- Got What it Takes To Be A Shark Tank Winner?
- Mothers Day Style Alert by Daniel K Jewelry
- Announcing the 25th Annual Night of 100 Stars